Monday, October 09, 2006

Still Here

No, I haven't {DiedQuit ProsecutionExperienced My Own Personal Rapture}, yet!

Still working my fingers to the bone on appeals. Still having problems finding stuff to write about that won't blow my cover. Although the declining number of folks who check this page may make that a moot point.

I can make a recommendation, though. If you want a real picture of what it means to be a prosecutor specializing in child abuse prosecutions get your hands on Bronx DA by Serena Straus. Amazon Link here.

Ms. Straus is also a blogger. Blogspot Link here.

2 comments:

Thane Eichenauer said...

My two bits. While your blog may have lower readership do keep in mind that lower readership does not equal zero readership. I have followed your blog for quite some time and find your commentary to be insightful. Additionally, as a philosophical libertarian I find your posts to be of value on a civic level to remind me that there are people working in the executive department of government who are thoughful and ethical in their thoughts and deeds. There are plenty of evidence (or news coverage - which I well know is often the opposite of facts) that draws a picture of government that is unfeeling, unthoughtful, uncaring and indifferent.

The picture of at least one thoughtful person inside the formal building of government is one I (and others) need to have if we are to not write off government for the many dastardly deeds committed in its name.

In sum: Please keep posting.

Unknown said...

In my experience with attorney's, I have been impressed. They work very hard and are very in tune with the law. I would expect an attorney to represent me fairly and so far they have exceeded my expectation s. http://www.noblelegalservices.com/Page3.html